12 Facts About Harry Potter Movie Series
Even though we are on a totally new set of Harry Potter movies at now , the magic from the first 8 films still lives on today. In fact, we’re thinking it’ll be decades (if ever) before anyone truly moves on to a replacement obsession.
Harry Potter fans take their fandom extremely seriously, but that does not mean there’s not always new stuff to find out about their beloved franchise.
In this list, we will be looking at 13 little known facts about the making of the ever popular Harry Potter films. From on-set struggles, to strategic costume choices, there’s with great care much still left to uncover about the magical Wizarding World.
1) The Harry Potter series was written by JK Rowling but a Mike quick tip her name is pronounced JK Rowling not JK Rowling we’ve all been mispronouncing her name the whole time like silly idiots or at least I have.
2) With seven books eight films two theme parks merchandise at a partridge in a pear tree the Harry Potter brand has an estimated worth of fifteen billion galleons I mean dollars muggle dollars number.
3) Over 450 million copies of the books have been sold however the first print run of saucer / slash philosopher / sorcerer ossifer philosopher whatever the you want to call it stone was a mere 1,000 copies whoever owns those now are probably very rich muggles.
4) Debut book first operated into the shelves to flourish from plots and beyond in 1997 and JK Rowling was offered a $3,800 advance for its publication.
5) The books have since been translated into 77 different languages including Latin for you old school clever clogs out there.
6) In total movie , there have been over more than 250 animals used in the Harry Potter movie series.
7) When Harry Potter in the prison masked man was released publishes our stores not to sell the book until schools were closed for the day to prevent truancy those bloody delinquents dropping out of school to avoid a day of working and reading to read.
8) JK Rowling failed again to Oxford the University the city’s open to anybody our here and quite lovely this time of year and instead studied French and classics at Exeter University which she described as frantically posh that’s probably what she meant by that just to let you know.
9) Harry Potter was turned down twenty-two times by publishers before being picked up 22 mind you I’m sure you can be that record on a Friday night.
10) The role of Voldemort within the Harry Potter movies are played by six actors.
11) Word Dumbledore was an early English word for a bumblebee.
12) The least financially successful Harry Potter film made $90 million quite the for most successful Twilight movie.
13) The Writer or you can say author of the Harry Potter series, J.K.Rowling, is the 1st billionaire author in the world.